- First Fitting Appointment is 1 hour long. We require a 50 euro deposit in order to secure your appointment. This is NOT A FEE. If an order is placed, the 50 euro will be deducted from the total price of your invoice. The 50 euro deposit is refundable ONLY on the day of your appointment, if you choose not to purchase from us. We require a minimum of 48 hrs notice of cancellation of the appointment. If you don’t cancel your appointment without notice the deposit is un-refundable.
- You will receive an automatic text reminder on the number provided 24 hrs before your appointment with us.
- A charge of 25 euro will apply for the Appointment, if you require an additional First Fitting
- Final Fitting Appointment is 30 mins long. If the Communion Dress doesn’t require any alterations on your Final Fitting Appointment, it must be collected on the day.
Please note that in some cases additional appointment might be required after the final fitting. We DO NOT cover travel costs.
- When placing an order with us we require 50% of the total price of the dress to be secured before we can process your order.
- We offer Payment Plans where we require 25% of the total price of the dress to be secured on the day. The remaining outstanding balance will be agreed individually.
- After an order is placed, you have 48 hrs to change your mind you are entitled to a refund on the deposit that you have paid, minus a 50 euro charge that will be deducted for your Appointment.
- As all our dresses are made to order, we DO NOT give any refunds after the 48 hrs time frame for any payments already made on your invoice.
- We do offer you the opportunity of changing your order for a new order instead and this way any payments you previously made, will be transferred onto your new order, minus our Standard Cancellation Fee of €100.. Additional charges may apply.
- Full price items may be exchanged only within 5 days, with proof of purchase.
- No refund will be given nor credit. Items must be exchanged for another item.
- Sale items can be exchanged for same product in a different size, subject to availability. Within 5 days with proof of purchase. No refund will be given nor credit.
COMMUNION, CHRISTENING AND SPECIAL OCCASIONAL WEAR
- For made to order dresses we can exchange for same product in a different size, subject to availability. Within 5 days with proof of purchase. No refund will be given nor credit.
- Exchange within 5 days in perfect condition – (fit for resale) accompanied by a receipt no refund given, Exchange Only.
- Items should be returned within 5 days.
- Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit. Shoe boxes should also be protected as they are considered part of the product and your return may not be accepted if the box is damaged.
Please note that items must be returned from the same country to which they were delivered.
Our address for all returns is: My Princess by KoKo Collections, Unit 20, Fashion City, Ballymount, Dublin 24, Ireland. We request that you contact us at myprincess.ie in relation to such returns. Please note that we may not accept liability for goods that are returned damaged in transit.
- Items should be returned new, unused, and with all My Princess and designer garment tags still attached.
- Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered in anyway may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them. Shoes should be returned unmarked and in their original, undamaged shoe box as this is considered part of the product. Shoes that are returned without a box, in a damaged box or with scratched soles may not be accepted, and may be sent back to the customer.
- Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If you would like to exchange your item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability.
- We are unable to accept items that have been previously exchanged or multiple returns.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on myprincess.ie. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be completely accurate.
- Time limit for returns to be made is within 5 days of receiving your order.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS COSTS
- Wherever you live, My Princess by KoKo Collections will endeavor to deliver direct to your door.
- Call +353 874456215 or email us to receive a delivery quotation.
- Goods will not be dispatched until full payment is received for goods and delivery charges.
- Import duties and taxes may have to be paid in some countries. It is the recipient’s responsibility to obtain details of these charges from Customs & Excise in the country to which the goods are being dispatched.
- My Princess by KoKo Collections cannot be held responsible for delays in customs clearance which may incur storage or other charges outside our control.
- My Princess by KoKo Collections cannot be held responsible should local customs authorities wish to confiscate any particular item or charge any import duty.
- If our shipping agent is unable to contact the recipient to arrange delivery, the card which was used for ordering will be charged for all monies accrued from holding the goods.
- Please note My Princess by KoKo Collections cannot guarantee specific delivery dates for deliveries outside mainland Ireland.
If you require any additional information please call +353 874456215
Purchases can only be made with a debit or credit card registered to a Republic of Ireland and UK billing address.
KoKo Collections, Unit 20, Fashion City, Ballymount, Dublin 24, Ireland /Telephone: +353 874456215